|Formerly known as||
225 South Sixth
U.S. Bancorp Place
First Bank Place
225 South Sixth Street
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55402
|Designed by||Pei Cobb Freed & Partners|
|Maximum height||776 feet/233 meters|
- Height to roof: 731 feet
- Height to top of decorative crown: 776 feet
- This building was designed by James Ingo Freed.
- At the time of its completion, this building was 774 feet to the top of the crown. Adjustments made to the crown later increased the height to 776 feet.
- 1989: Construction begins.
- 1992: Construction ends.
- 2006: This building is sold for $245,000,000.